Training for machinists/lathe operators (m/w)
As machinist with HSP you will manufacture precision components from metals using machining processes such as turning, milling and grinding. You will work on the latest computer-programmed CNC tooling machines.
- You will program CNC tooling machines and production systems, set them up and perform test runs
- You will load the workpieces, put the machines in operation and monitor the production processes
- You will perform quality control checks
- You will deburr workpieces if required
- You will document the work and results
- You will clean the machines and systems and service them
- You will check mechanical and electric components of the machines and systems and arrange for a repair if necessary
You will start your training as a machinist/lathe operator at HSP with a solid and extensive basic training in Wuppermann Bildungswerk (Wuppermann Vocational Training Institute) in Leverkusen. This will be followed by a 1.5 years of training on modern CNC machines in our factory in Langenfeld.
|Duration of the training||3.5 years|
|Prerequisites||Minimum certificate of secondary education|
|Degree||Certificate of proficiency from Industrie- und Handelskammer (German Chamber of Commerce and Industry)|
HSP lays great emphasis on teamwork. We are naturally happy if every team player brings his own ideas and suggestions. Because this is how new tasks and challenges can be mastered in a constructive dialog.